Facial contouring + Revision rhinoplasty review in Korea (Braun Beauty Medical Group)





1st photo: Soon after surgery
2nd photo: Result

Hello, I am Chinese and  I have many friends in Korea so I know quite a lot of plastic surgery clinics. In fact, since many of my friends got  plastic surgery, I become somehow jealous  wanted to get plastic surgery as well.

I often walk across Braun on my way and after long consideration, I finally visited Braun. I was very concerned about revision rhinoplasty but after I had consultation with  doctor, I made a reservation for the surgery.

 At Braun, you can achieve your dream nose shape! 

It’s been 2 years since I got my surgery done. I loved my nose  so much and I decided to get  facial contouring at Braun. 

My face bone structure wasn’t too huge but it had not so much volume and was quite wide. During the consultation with doctor, I become more sure about the surgery.

 The whole journey is satisfying so I  recommended Braun to my friends too.

 For facial contouring, it’s been two months and swelling is getting better and my face is even getting slimmer.

 I appreciate the entire medical team for taking such a good care of me.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글