FACIAL CONTOUR AND NOSE SURGERY EXPERIENCE IN KOREA



This is our patient's honest personal review
🧡Name: Su-ah Kim
🧡Age: 26
🧡Surgery areas: Nose & facial contour


Deciding surgery
I had enough of doing photoshop

When I was a little girl, people would find me pretty not always, but sometimes.
But I didn't like my square jawline as when my front profile looked square-shaped.
Plus, I had a deviated nose from my previous surgery which was incorrect.
Whenever I took a picture of myself, I always had to photoshop my face to make it look slimmer. 
Of course, I tried my all best not to have myself in any picture, then I started hating myself for not being pretty enough.
What's worse is that I started feeling my skin saggy more than ever once I got married and gave birth to my child a year ago.
Especially, my cheek areas became sunken, which made my cheek bones more stand out.
Also, my nose was long and down-turned that I didn't like at all.
I talked my husband through the surgery and decided to take it with Braun.


Surgery Information
She has such beautiful eyes. However, her whole face was long and wide with lack of volume.
The cheek bones and square jawline gave her a masculine-looking face rather than a feminine-looking one.
Especially, the tip of her chin was long, which needed to get fixed.
Besides, her primary rhinoplasty didn't go well, and she ended up having a long and deviated nose.
Overall, her face was considered to be long and wide.
As for nose, her long and deviated nose made her look far from feminine.


Long and deviated nose + wide and big cheek bones and square jaw + long chin



[Surgery]
🧡Nose: Revision rhinoplasty (3D CT Rhinoplasty)
🧡Facial contour: V-line Square Jaw Surgery, 3D Lifting-Rotation Zygoma Reduction, Buccal fat removal



BEFORE&AFTER
Nobody would think I have a child unless I tell them


You have a child? How come you look so pretty and slim even after childbirth?
This is what I usually hear from people when I go out.
Before the surgery at Braun, I already heard that I was slim but now, I have a 'plus' that I am pretty.
I used to photoshop pictures of myself all the time.
Of course, I didn't want to show my face without make-up on even to my husband.
Now, my husband says I look pretty even before washing my face in the morning.
I can see how much he loves me in his eyes, which truly makes me happy more than anything.
I do appreciate the doctor at Braun who gave me the new life!




Plastic Surgery Journey


[On the surgery day]
My mind was racing

I kept telling myself 'It's okay, everything will be okay'.
To be very honest, I could barely calm myself.
Once I was laid down on the operation bed, my eyes were in tears without my intention.
The doctor comforted me saying "You don't have to worry and the outcome will be great". As soon as I heard that, finally I became relaxed.

When the nurse woke me up, I realized myself in the recovery room.
As the anesthesia started wearing off, I got nauseous and thirsty.
I felt dizzy and this gave me harder time than the actual pain.
My husband had to take care of the baby so I had to be there on my own.
During the time, the nurses checked on me regularly.
When I was thirsty, they helped me gargle, which I appreciate so much.
Thanks to them, I could recover without any concern.



[~5 days after surgery]
No pain, no gain

After the surgery, I wanted to get rid of the swelling quickly.
So I walked around in my home as if it was a playground.
I constantly had pumpkin juice and medication given by Braun for swelling.
In the evening, I take a walk.
I had no difficulty taking a walk except for a little bit of breathing due to the cotton balls inside my nostrils.

I tried to stay positive and patient talking to myself 'it would be all worth it after all'.
On the 5th day, after removing the splint and cotton,
it felt so great breathing without any cotton balls inside.
Even though it was still swollen, the line was somehow visible and I loved it.
I just couldn't wait until the swelling's all gone.


[Week 1~2]
I could see myself getting beautiful every day

I don't know if it's because I took walks every day and night or it's from the post-operative care at Braun.
But my swelling was quickly going away and I could see the difference every day.
In the morning, I looked at the mirror and took pictures at different angles.
Whenever I saw the swelling get better, I felt amazed and happy with the new better face.
My nose line got more defined and sleek everyday along with my V facial line!!
On the 11th day, I put makeup on, took a selfie and sent it to my sister.
She said "You became so much prettier", which made me truly happy.
In fact, I wanted to look at myself in the mirror all day and night.



[After 2 months]
Perfect face, perfect body..I am living a new life!


Over a month after the surgery, things that were uncomfortable at beginning improved a lot.
One month later though, I went to Braun to see how it's going.
I was so glad that that the swelling was gone and the recovery progress was great.
When the doctor at Braun said "Pass!", I really felt like the most challenging time's all done!

As I was told, I kept working on my pronunciation and did the mouth exercise.
Apart from that, I started yoga to get in shape!
People who I work out together with, gave me a lot of compliments on my good-looking face.
My husband would say I became positive these days.
In fact, like I said earlier, I was depressed and frustrated due to the change after giving birth.
Now, I am more positive and brighter than ever.
It wouldn't have been possible without Braun, of course.



[After 6 months]
Getting prettier every day! It's just endless

After the surgery at Braun, there were many little changes as I got prettier.
Even when I walk down the street in my neighborhood, people stare at me and I would get shy.
I am back on SNS after the surgery!
I get heaps of comments that I am looking great every time I upload my photos.

Of course, I gained a lot more followers too.
Thanks to such great comments from my followers, I do find taking selfies enjoyable.
My lost confidence is going up and up.
Now,  it became part of my daily routine to hear "You are so pretty"
I thank you, Braun for giving me a whole new life!



    
    English Consultation

Tel     : +82-10-8576-2401
E-mail :  newme@braunps.co.kr
WhatsApp / Kakaotalk/ Line  +82-10-8576-2401
Instagram : @braun_beauty_medical_group
Site : www.braunps.net
ADD : 857, Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

댓글

가장 많이 본 글