FACIAL CONTOURING AND FAT GRAFTING EXPERIENCE IN KOREA

This is our patient's honest personal review
◇ Name : Eun-hye Shin
◇ Age : 25 
◇ Surgery areas : Facial contouring & Fat grafting


Deciding on surgery


People used to find me pretty while I was growing up. 
Though, as I got older, I started noticing flaws in my face. 
Because of my jaw and cheekbones, I hardly looked trendy.
After some weight loss, I also lost fat in my face, which made my square jaw line stand out even more. Also, every time I heard people commenting on me in a negative way because of my way too strong look, I was frustrated.
I did want to change my look for the better rest of my 20s so I visited Braun.


Surgery Information


Considering her petite body, her jaw and cheek bones were overly developed.
Especially the square jaw by her ears made her look masculine

Square jaw by ears, Protruding cheekbones, Sunken cheek areas

Surgery

◇ Facial contouring : 30 Min Fixed Zygoma Reduction
◇ Fat grafting : Lovely Face


BEFORE & AFTER



Reborn at Braun!

"Eun-hye, your birthday should be changed"
"Eun-hye, what's up? You look so happy these days"
This is what I hear from my friends. After malar(cheekbones) reduction surgery and fat grafting at Braun, It feels like I am reborn.
Now, I became more outgoing and active than before. Everyday, I just can't stop smiling or being happy.



Plastic Surgery Journey


[On the surgery day]

Finding a problem in my face!

I never thought I would ever visit a plastic surgery clinic! I was biased against plastic surgery before.
I visited Braun to find the problems in my face.
All the medical staff were very kind
After the 3D CT, I had consultation with the doctor for over an hour.
I made sure that I desired a natural-looking but pretty face.
Then, I took a before surgery photo and went through fat grafting and cheek reduction surgery (facial contouring) at Braun


[~5th day after surgery]

Recovery time !

I slept all day after the surgery. Breathing was quite hard because of facial contouring.
The doctor said the surgery went well, which made me stay strong.
The hat seemed bigger than before due to my smaller face after facial contouring

[Week 1~2]

Swelling after the surgery? What is that?

I feared that my face may have got too swollen after facial contouring.
Though, within a week, the swelling went away.
The doctor told me that the result turned out excellent, which led to faster recovery.
I think the postoperative care also helped me a lot with swelling.
Definitely, Braun's postoperative care system played a huge role.

[After 2 months]

My smaller face, so pretty

[After 6 months]

Dreaming of 'Olivia Hussey' in Korea

There have been many thing happening since the facial contouring and fat grafting.
When I visited Braun 6 months after the surgery, the doctor said everything was now in a very good position and there was no issue with my facial bones.
Now the hat I used to wear feels like bigger.

The director of photography commented that I look like a celebrity now and that boosts my confidence even more. I can't wait to succeed as a model based on my increased confidence

           

            English Consultation

         Tel     : +82-10-8576-2401
E-mail :  newme@braunps.co.kr
WhatsApp / Kakaotalk/ Line  +82-10-8576-2401

Instagram : @braun_beauty_medical_group
Site : www.braunps.net
ADD : 857, Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

댓글

가장 많이 본 글