NOSE, FAT GRAFTING AND FACIAL CONTOURING EXPERIENCE IN KOREA

This is our patient's honest personal review
◇Name : Ji-yoon Park
◇Age : 21
◇Surgery sites : Nose, fat grafting, facial contouring



Deciding on surgery


I was fed up with people calling my face big

I was very self-conscious about my big cheek bones so I always had to cover my cheeks and jaw with my hair.
whenever I took a picture, I always tried not to show those parts.

Especially in summer, I felt like tying up my hair, yet due to my protruding cheekbones, I wasn't able to.
In fact, there was not so much of fat around my cheek areas, which made my cheekbones look even bigger.
Then, at one point, I realized that I didn't have enough confidence either.
I finally decided the surgery so that I could be confident enough to be in front of others.


Surgery information




 She had rhinoplasty before but her nose bridge was deviated and the nose tip was still wide. Her cheekbones were wide and her jaw line was asymmetrical.
Her face looked crooked and wide in overall due to the lack of volume in her face.

Surgery

 ◇Nose: Revision rhinoplasty
◇Fat grafting: Lovely Face
◇Facial contouring: Square jaw surgery, 3D lifting-rotation zygoma redeuction


BEFORE & AFTER


No matter where she goes, she is such a confident lady

The biggest change for me is boosted confidence, of course!
I always went to the back of the line whenever I took a photo with my friends before.
However, I don't have to do it anymore.
First of all, I like my stylish look
I became confident at every angle, not just 45 degree one.



Plastic Surgery Journey

[On the surgery day]

From asymmetrical line to natural-looking and sleek V line

After deciding surgery, I was getting nervous because the surgery was for both facial contouring and rhinoplasty (nose surgery)
Though, after the consultation with the doctor at Braun regarding the surgery method in detail, I was comforted a lot as I found him more reliable.

When I woke up, I was in the recovery room.
I check myself in the mirror, and honestly, my face was very swollen.
I didn't like it of course.
The nurses came in to check on me several times and comforted me, which was helpful.

[~ 5 days after surgery]
My face was swollen

The swelling was the worst on day 2 and 3. It was even worse than right after surgery.
I called Braun a lot. 
I guess the nurses must have had a hard time convincing me.
They said my swelling was getting better, in fact, fast than other patients. 
Though, I wasn't still ready go outside.
I was staying home and went out to walk only at not with a cap on.
My face was so oily because I wasn't able to wash my face but I still tried to stay patient thinking I would be pretty in the end.

[Week 1~2]

This pain was nothing compared to my desire for beauty

I had stitched inside my mouth removed and disinfected.
I was told that the stitch removal was the worst part but I was able to handle the pain.
Also, after the stitch removal, I got my face cleansed and had high frequency treatment. I felt great and was glad that I could finally breathe through my nose.

After a week, the swelling was going away.
I started seeing my nose line and I did mouth exercise regularly for the facial contouring.
From week 2, my jaw line was visible, which was hidden because of swelling!
I could eat and it wasn't challenging to open my mouth.
I still had some swelling on my cheekbones but I was still happy.

[After 2 months]
Getting prettier every day

I still had some swelling left, yet I already love my face so much that I look at myself in the mirror every day
Taking a picture was not a pain anymore.
My friends said getting rhinoplasty (nose surgery) and facial contouring was such a great decision.
They loved my face so much!
I only used BB cream unlike before the rhinoplasty and facial contouring because my face already has enough volume and lines.

[After 6 months]

Overcame my sore spot! Resorted my confidence!

6 months had passed!
Now I have no problem with tying up my hair
I never thought this day would ever come in my life.

For the past 6 months, I took a lot of walks, had a hot pad massage, and did mouth exercise really hard!
Now whenever I am asked to take a picture, I am confident to say "sure"
I needed photoshop my face, which I don't need anymore.
MY face is now much slimmer and smaller without Photoshop thanks to facial contouring.
I am enjoying my new life every day.
I appreciate the medical team who performed the facial contouring and rhinoplasty!


       
      English Consultation

Tel     : +82-10-8576-2401
E-mail :  newme@braunps.co.kr
WhatsApp / Kakaotalk/ Line  +82-10-8576-2401
Instagram : @braun_beauty_medical_group
Site : www.braunps.net
ADD : 857, Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

댓글

가장 많이 본 글