Rhinoplasty and facial contouring experience in Korea



 *This is our patient's honest personal review. 



❂ Surgery procedures : 

Rhinoplasty 
V-line square jaw reduction
Zygoma reduction
- buccal fat removal




Deciding on Surgery




I submitted my resume number of times and had interviews a lot, 
but i dropped out everytime.

I didn't think that i would be unemployed,
but i was not hired for more than a year after graduation.

It seemed like my pretty friends found jobs easier than me.

I was jealous of my friends who have no better than me on the resume.

I had to start thinking 'is it because of my face?'

So i visited Braun plastic surgery in Korea.




Surgery Information


She had flat and wide cheek bone and squared jawline which doesn't look feminine.
Her nose was droopy and deviated.
Also, she had wide bony base and bulbous nose tip. 


After the consultation, below surgery procedures were recommended :

- 3D CT rhinoplasty 
(Deviated nose correction, Septoplasty, Osteotomy, Nose hump reduction Tip plasty)
- V-line squared jaw reduction
- Zygoma reduction
- Buccal fat removal




BEFORE&AFTER





After the surgery from Braun plastic surgery Korea, i'm confident for job interview.
The surgery was very successful and i'm so satisfied now!







Plastic surgery journey



[On the surgery day]


My heart was pounding on the surgery day.

I arrived at the clinic early in the morning and changed into patient gown.
As i was waiting, I felt it was finally real.
I looked forward to being pretty and reassured myself with a positive mind that everything would turn out great 
since a very well-known doctor would perform the surgery! 


[After 5days]






The surgery was not so painful but i felt something uncomfortable.
As soon as i came home, i drank pumpkin juice and corn that can help deswelling.
I heard light walking would help deswelling too 
rather than staying at home the whole day.


[After 1-2weeks]





I visited the clinic few time for deswelling treatment and removing bandage.
The swelling disappeared quicker than i expected.




[After 2months]













    English Consultation

Tel     : +82-10-8576-2401
E-mail :  newme@braunps.co.kr
WhatsApp / Kakaotalk/ Line  +82-10-8576-2401
Instagram : @braun_beauty_medical_group
Site : www.braunps.net
ADD : 857, Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

댓글

가장 많이 본 글