BREAST SURGERY EXPERIENCE IN KOREA


This is our patient's honest personal review

🧡Name: Ah-young Kim
🧡Age: 28
🧡Surgery areas: Breasts



Deciding surgery
Give volume to my flat breasts!


Even after the surgery at Braun (facial contouring, fat grafting, eye and nose surgery), 
there was still one last thing that concerned me..my flat breast!!

Thanks to the surgery at Braun, I was so satisfied with the pictures of myself, especially as a model.
However, whenever I looked at my small and flat breasts, I got frustrated.
My breasts were so small that I didn't have many options for outfits when modelling, and that absolutely made me sad.
So I decided to go for another big surgery to improve my flat breasts with Braun that I trust so much.



Surgery information

She was skinny so naturally, she had small breasts.
In fact, her breasts were so small that even the smallest underwear wouldn't fit.
That did limit her in outfits as a model.


Small and flat breasts


[Surgery]
🧡Breasts: Natural Spacious Breast Augmentation
(Cohesive get implant) 



BEFORE&AFTER
As a result of breast surgery at Braun, my confidence went up !!


I have come to see a lot of positive changes in my life after facial surgery at Braun.
Once all the sore points related to my face, I started worrying about my small breasts.
Since puberty, my flat and small breasts have always stressed me out. 
But now, I became such a confident woman with my beautiful breasts thank to Braun.




Plastic Surgery Journey


[On the surgery day]
Back to Braun a year after my facial surgery!


Every hospital always came off scary.
But Braun was different making me feel comfortable, especially because this is the place where I was reborn!
I had a detailed consultation with the doctor.
He carefully paid attention to me for what I desired.

He informed me about the surgical method, the breast implants, and precautions in detail.
I became more comfortable and confident about what would be coming after the consultation.

When I was laid down on the operation bed, my mind was racing.
I tried to calm myself and stay positive for the new chapter of my life while waiting.

The nurse put the blanket on me comforting me.
I used cohesive gel implant through axillary incision.
The 250 CC implants were used to make my breasts size B.
In fact, cohesive implants do not require a warm massage after, which was a big charm.



[~ 5 days after the surgery]
I got all bad memories off my head and focus on my new beautiful breasts.


For the two days after the breast surgery at Braun, I couldn't really get up without any assistance so I would stay in bed.
It felt different from my facial surgery.
I had to wear the reshaping innerwear which helps the implants to settle down well.
It wasn't comfortable to be honest, yet I didn't take it off.


My one breast got bruised but it went away gradually.
On the 7th day, the swelling was almost gone so I could feel my breasts.
It was squishy just like when I felt my mom's breasts as a little kid.


[Week 1~2]
I finally became voluptuous!

The swelling was quickly getting better and the implants were place well too.
Now I am confident with whatever outfit I wear.
I finally got the cleavage and I can show off my beauty as a woman.



[After 2 months]
What a beautiful transformation!

After a month, my body felt lighter and I could wear any kind of underwear and clothes.
All my underwear I used wear, was too small to wear any longer.
So I had to get myself new ones in size B!!
I now became confident to wear tight t-shirt without any padded bras.
The texture itself is great as well. 
My friends who felt my breasts would find them very squishy and amazing!


[After 6 months]
Enjoying every single moment of my new life!

During summer, I went to the swimming pool almost every day.
I bought myself several bikinis that I always dreamed about before the breast surgery at Braun.
I could swim in bikini without any pads to push up my breasts unlike before.
I spent the summer enjoying every single moment!
Especially, I love my cleavage so much.
From my point of view, 'beautiful breasts' make women 'beautiful'.
Now my face and breasts are perfect!
Thank you for giving me a new life, Braun!
What a beautiful transformation!


       
     English Consultation

Tel     : +82-10-8576-2401
E-mail :  newme@braunps.co.kr
WhatsApp / Kakaotalk/ Line  +82-10-8576-2401
Instagram : @braun_beauty_medical_group
Site : www.braunps.net
ADD : 857, Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

댓글

가장 많이 본 글