FAT GRAFTING, FACIAL CONTOUR, EYE AND NOSE SURGERY EXPERIENCE IN KOREA

🧡Name: Ah-young Kim 
🧡Age: 28
🧡Surgery areas: Fat grafting, facial contour, eyes and nose




Deciding the surgery

I like to take pictures of myself so I always dreamed about being a model like Jang Yun Ju.
I was tall enough but whenever I looked at myself in the mirror, I was stressed out because of my big cheek bones and dull-looking face.

One day, my friend who also went through plastic surgery introduced Braun.
I desired a more feminine-looking face in a sleek facial line just like my friend so I ended up going with Braun!



Surgery Information 

She looked quite older than her actual age, and her protruding cheek bones along with angular jaw line gave her a hostile look.
Her previous nose surgery made her nose tip way too high and too pointy.
As a result, she somehow ended up with a masculine look.


Dull-looking eyes + overly high nose bridge and tip + sunken cheeks + protruding cheek bone + unbalanced jaw line + wide facial shape


[Surgery]
🧡Eyes: Natural adhesion eye reshaping surgery
🧡Nose: 3D CT Rhinoplasty (Revision rhinoplasty)
🧡Facial contour: Advancement genioplasty, anterior square jaw surgery, 3D lifting-rotation zygoma reduction



BEFORE&AFTER

Her secret of looking way younger than her actual age!

'You are Ah-young?"
After the surgery at Braun, there were a lot of people who didn't recognize me.
I was happy about the significant change
I finally came to look 10 years younger than before.
Braun precisely examined my facial problems and the surgery accordingly.
Definitely, that brought out the customized outcome for me only, not the same-looking one.


Plastic Surgery Journey



[On the surgery day]
Finally, analyzed my facial problem.

Before the consultation with the doctor at Braun, I was extremely nervous.
Although I somehow knew what I wanted, I wasn't very convinced.
However, the doctor gave me a clear answer for my face.
I found him very honest, yet professional, which helped me go ahead with Braun.



[~ 5 days after surgery]
Safe and well-organized operation with a reliable anesthesia system

I was laid down on the operation bed and telling myself "everything will be fine!"
Because facial contouring requires general anesthesia, there was an anesthesiologist at Braun which relived me a lot regarding safety.

All the medical team made such a great collaborative work.
Thanks to that, the surgery went perfectly well.
I was able to get discharged safely one day after the surgery.
My doctor told me that the surgery was successful so I could go home without any concern.
After the surgery, my face came off quite strange due to swelling.
I prayed that the swelling would go away soon




[Week 1~2]
The secret to a younger look is BRAUN!

10 days after the surgery, I visited Braun to check the outcome.
My facial line became much softer.
My ears, eyes, mouth and nose stand out in a great shape, which I am very satisfied with.

My doctor said my face now makes good balance.
My nose line is straight and natural-looking.
After 2 weeks, my face looked slimmer since the swelling on my chin was gone!
I finally became confident!



[After 2 months]
I look way younger than my actual age!


Every month, the swelling is steadily getting better.
The grafted fat on my forehead and cheeks settled down well.
Before my forehead was always covered with my hair but now I can pull my hair up without getting stressed out.
My protruding cheek bones that used to give me a masculine looking-face, improved a lot.
People around me said now I look 10 years younger and I love it.
I don't have to avoid taking pictures any longer!



[After 6 months]
New chapter of my life..

It's been half a year since I've had my surgery at Braun
When I look at the pictures of my old self, I am like "who is this..?"

I'm actively doing modeling these days, and I can wear anything thanks to the great outcome with Braun
I used to think "What am I not good-looking?" and I didn't like myself at all.
I was very negative but after the surgery at Braun, I came to start loving myself.
Now, I find myself the most beautiful!


        
     English Consultation

Tel     : +82-10-8576-2401
E-mail :  newme@braunps.co.kr
WhatsApp / Kakaotalk/ Line  +82-10-8576-2401
Instagram : @braun_beauty_medical_group
Site : www.braunps.net
ADD : 857, Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

댓글

가장 많이 본 글