Double eyelid surgery review (Partial incision+Ptosis correction)





1st photo: Before
2nd photo: 1 day after the surgery
3rd photo: 2 days after the surgery
4th photo: 3 days after the surgery
5th photo: 1 week after the surgery

I came to Braun Plastic Surgery Clinic through a friend of mine without any concern because people around me who has done double eyelids surgery at Braun were all satisfied with the result. The hospital was clean, quiet music came along, and all the staff were kind so I got excited to have the consultation. 

I had the consultation with the consultant briefly and then I discussed more details with the doctor. Finally I decided to have partial incision double eyelids surgery and ptosis correction. And on the day of surgery, I was excited to go to Braun, changed my clothes, consulted once more, and waited before going in to the operation room. I was under the sedation anesthesia; I did not have any pain and felt comfortable in the operation. After the surgery, I came out of the recovery room. The double eyelids lines were so beautiful more than I expected.
It’s been a week after the surgery and swelling is getting better and I expect some uneven swelling. As you can see in the last picture, I am very happy with the result
because I can feel the difference that I have more strength when opening my eyes and my look looks better.
I’m so satisfied with the result! Thank you Braun!

댓글

가장 많이 본 글