[FOOD] BLUE BOTTLE in Apgujeong




Hello, this is BRAUN BEAUTY MEDICAL GROUP.
Today I would like to introduce you a café called BLUE BOTTLE in Apgujeong.
1st store of BLUE BOTTLE is in Seong Su, 2nd in Sam Chung Dong and 3rd in Yeok Sam.
I really wanted to go Seong Su one but it has such a long waiting line so I wasn’t able to visit.

BUT THEN! They opened in Apgujeong, just opposite of BRAUN BEAUTY MEDICAL GROUP and fist floor of Andaz hotel!!




Here is BLUE BOTTLE in Apgujeong.
The signboard is SO CUTE!!

I saw many people taking selfies which I did of course lol

I worried about long waiting line but the line got shorter quickly which made me so happy 💙




This is the menu from BLUE BOTTLE.

They've got coffees, pastry ect. The price is little expansive.



They have various pastries. Pastry is the LOVE. Oh my… They look so yum!😍
BLUE BOTTLE’s famous ones are latte and New Orleans.
I tried New Orleans last time I visited but it wasn’t exactly my taste…
It was too strong for me.
So this time, I ordered latte.


Tada! Iced latte.
I love their symbol of shape and blue straws. IT’S TOO CUTE!!
Ill definitely buy their mug cup next time I visit 💓
The taste is…just like latte lol
Maybe I don’t know about coffee tastes...
It has good flavor which I loved more than New Orleans.


I recommend you to swing by BLUE BOTTLE in Apgujeong when you visit BRAUN BEAUTY MEDICAL GROUP.
I’m leaving the address below.



< BLUE BOTTLE>
Phone NO: +82 2-512-6998
Address: 857 Nonhyeon-Ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Weekdays 07:30 - 20:30
Weekends 09:00 - 19:00






댓글

가장 많이 본 글