Male 3D lifting rotation zygoma reduction+sunken cheeks correction

BEFORE





AFTER




Hello
I am a male in my late 20s.
My cheekbone was always my complex and  I've been searching for cheekbone surgery and that's how met Braun Beauty Medical Group.

I ended up getting my plastic surgery done and I'm writing this review because i know how many of you are searching internet day and night to read the reviews.

What i want to tell you is stop doing meaningless research and don't too much worry.


-Why I chose Braun-

Of course doctor's skills are the most important thing but I wanted a doctor who are real to patient like someone that i can trust.

I believe that people are important as much as their skills. I had been to more than 9 places in order to have the consultation. I also had been to a lot of plastic surgery clinics and had many consultations because of my eyes and nose surgeries before.


Not every plastic surgery clinic is bad, but there are some plastic surgery clinics where they only care about money but don’t care about the patients’ post op care.

I was sick and tired of those clinics already, so it was very difficult for me to choose the right one for my cheekbone surgery this time. Then I finally met the doctor at Braun!!!

My consultant was very nice and told me everything about the surgery and made me feel so calm.
.
I didn't feel like they were trying to rip me off like any other clinics at all, so I felt great!

I met the doctor right after seeing the consultant and he pointed out what really has to be done.
 He explained to me with all details.
 And I don't know if it's just me, but when I listened to the tone of his voice and his way of talking, I could feel his aura. Therefore, I thought that I could trust Braun to get the surgery done.

It has been 4 weeks since my surgery.
No need to explain about my doctor’s skills because my doctor did a very good job.
I am very satisfied with the result!! Aftercare and anti-swelling treatment were well organized.
It was great! Thank you!

댓글

가장 많이 본 글