[REAL SELCA] RHINOPLASTY FROM DR KIM QUI RAK AT BRAUN BEAUTY MEDICAL GROUP IN SEOUL KOREA








I didnt wear my make up and it hasnt been 2 months yet.
I had flat nose bridge and small nose before the surgery but now, Im so happy with the outcomes!
I worried a lot on my surgery day but Dr Kim Gui Rak made me to calm down several times and told me he will make it pretty so dont worry.

I want to thank to Dr Kim Gui Rak for helping me out with my nerves so I couldve done in a relax mood.
I also want to thank to nurses who gave me such a kind after care after the surgery.
I will make sure to look after my nose. Thank you again to all medical team from Braun!
I just had rhinoplasty but my eyes got bigger somehow and my eyelids got thicker :))
I also hear a lot that my face line looks smaller!
Thank you so much and hope your hospital goes amazing!


댓글

가장 많이 본 글