[REAL SELFIE] EYE REVISION SURGERY-LATER CANTHOPLASTY + NATURAL ADHESION AT BRAUN IN SEOUL






I’ve done double eyelid surgery back in the days without enough consideration.
Since then, I always wanted to get lateral canthoplasty.
But friend of mine got lateral plasty from other hospital and got scars on the line…
This made me hesitate about the revision surgery however, I saw Braun website which explains about lateral canthoplasty without big scars.
I came for the consultation straight away and decided to get surgery on that day!

I thought revision surgery can only get incision method but I heard I can get natural adhesion method which made me so excited.
Because I worried about scars that incision method takes.

I’m so satisfied with the result from Dr Ha Won and friends of mine asks me did I get something else beside eye revision surgery because my entire look got improved.
Thank you so much, Braun!


댓글

가장 많이 본 글