Successful double eyelids surgery review


Before & After




I got double eyelid surgery and ptosis correction at Braun.
I had long eyes with double eyelids, but I was always stressed out about my inner double eyelids and my eyes looked undefined.
Because of sleepy eyes, dark eye makeup and colour lenses have been essential since middle school.
When I decided to get double eyelid surgery, people around me were negative about plastic surgery except my family.
That's why I was worried about this surgery. After I got a consultation at Braun, I was confident about the surgery.
Even before I had a consultation with the doctor, I was told that he is very meticulous.

During the consultation, I made up my mind to have surgery without hesitation. 
Right now, my satisfaction is so high, everybody says my eyes look great, and they ask me where I got it haha.

The best thing about getting double eyelid surgery is that my sleepy looking eyes got improved and it looks wider and the pupil part is showing more.
I'm not doing dark eye makeup and wearing color lenses anymore!!

댓글

가장 많이 본 글